MultiSpeak® Integrator Training
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Alvin Razon, MultiSpeak® Program Manager, NRECA
- Jeremy Westbrook, Consultant, KLM Technologies
- Marlon Umali, Principal Consultant, Increase Technologies, Inc.
- MultiSpeak® Subscribers: $599
- Non-MultiSpeak® Subscribers: $899
This 8 hour course is an introduction to the foundational building blocks needed to implement a MultiSpeak® Integration/Interoperability project. The target audience is Utility staff, Software Vendor developers or product managers, and Consultants – anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of how to leverage MultiSpeak® in their integration/interoperability projects between software enterprise systems. Attendees will gain an understanding of the MultiSpeak® Version 5.0 specification, including:
- An understanding of the purposes of the MultiSpeak® web services functional endpoints and how to choose the endpoints important to your software applications and integration project
- An introduction to the MultiSpeak® messaging model and how to choose which web service methods are important for your planned integration
- An introduction to the MultiSpeak® data model and how the data model objects relate to message payloads
- An introduction to the extensive Version 5.0 use case project that documents how methods are to be implemented and how MultiSpeak® supports utility business processes
- A discussion of lessons learned from past integrations and pitfalls to avoid
- How utilities can effectively specify the business process functionality they expect in a vendor-developed software interface.
- How utilities can ensure that the desired interface functionality is delivered and works as expected
- How MultiSpeak® certification tests are performed and what information they provide to assist utility personnel to understand what is, and is not, provided in a vendor-supplied interface.
Note: Fee includes training materials (Both hard copy and digital documents).
- Utility IT personnel and software developers
- Software vendor interface developers or product managers
- Consultants who assist utilities to specify or develop software integration features