Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing Dilemma
How do we ensure that the products and services we procure are being sourced in a responsible and sustainable way? Is the bottom line always financial – or do we need to incorporate social, environmental, and workforce standards in our sourcing and supplier management practices? This session addresses the ROI of ethical sourcing and provides practical guidance to update your sourcing operational standards and principles.
- Annette Gibbs-Skervin, PhD. – Senior Director Strategic Sourcing & Procurement – NRECA
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM