The Importance of Cybersecurity Supply Chain Protections for Cooperatives – Mandatory Requirements for Some and Best Practices for Everyone
During this session you will learn about the types of cybersecurity risks that exist in the supply chain, what services, systems and assets should be evaluated, and whether and how your cooperative should address them. You will also hear about the mandatory requirements for many G&Ts and a very small number of distribution cooperatives, and the best practice resources that can benefit all cooperatives. Additionally, there will be a discussion of the possibility that the mandatory requirements will be expanded to more G&Ts and distribution cooperatives in the future.
- Barry Lawson – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs – NRECA
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM