The Importance of Cybersecurity Supply Chain Protections for Cooperatives – Mandatory Requirements for Some and Best Practices for Everyone
During this session you will learn about the types of cybersecurity risks that exist in the supply chain, what services, systems and assets should be evaluated, and whether and how your cooperative should address them. You will also hear about the mandatory requirements for many G&Ts and a very small number of distribution cooperatives, and the best practice resources that can benefit all cooperatives. Additionally, there will be a discussion of the possibility that the mandatory requirements will be expanded to more G&Ts and distribution cooperatives in the future.
- Barry Lawson – Senior Director, Regulatory Affairs – NRECA
- Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?F, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM