The “How To” to DER Planning and Evaluation
DERs provide opportunities for cooperatives to not only engage with members, but also reduce wholesale power costs. Tri-County EC (TCEC, Texas) will discuss how it is engaging its members through its DER plan. Hear how the plan was developed, how DERs were evaluated and optimized for TCEC’s system. Finally, TCEC will report on its success rates based on goals established and share its lessons learned.
- Elaine Johns – President/CEO – EnerVision, Inc.
- Darryl Schriver – General Manager/CEO – Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM