The “How To” to DER Planning and Evaluation
DERs provide opportunities for cooperatives to not only engage with members, but also reduce wholesale power costs. Tri-County EC (TCEC, Texas) will discuss how it is engaging its members through its DER plan. Hear how the plan was developed, how DERs were evaluated and optimized for TCEC’s system. Finally, TCEC will report on its success rates based on goals established and share its lessons learned.
- Elaine Johns – President/CEO – EnerVision, Inc.
- Darryl Schriver – General Manager/CEO – Tri-County Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?F, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- The Hackers Took kitF, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM