TECHTALK: Top Ten List for Solar Deployment
Cooperative solar projects will continue to grow nationally to over 2.0 GW this year.
Solar economics have achieved parity with other generation fuels and additional capex savings are achieved with effective siting and interconnections. Add the long-term fixed price of solar, with zero fuel volatility, and co-ops achieve sustained value unseen in past utility cost and rate structures. Learn how to deploy solar effectively, by following a simple solar deployment roadmap guided by a “top ten” task list.
- Jim Bausell – Executive Vice President – Silicon Ranch Corporation
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM