TECHTALK: Top Ten List for Solar Deployment
Cooperative solar projects will continue to grow nationally to over 2.0 GW this year.
Solar economics have achieved parity with other generation fuels and additional capex savings are achieved with effective siting and interconnections. Add the long-term fixed price of solar, with zero fuel volatility, and co-ops achieve sustained value unseen in past utility cost and rate structures. Learn how to deploy solar effectively, by following a simple solar deployment roadmap guided by a “top ten” task list.
- Jim Bausell – Executive Vice President – Silicon Ranch Corporation
- TECHTALK: Upgrading Legacy Load Management Systems to Prepare for Distributed Energy ResourcesB, 1:45 PM - 2:15 PM
- IT's JeopardyB, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Case Study for Building a Business Case for FLISR Based on Outage Prevention and Restoration BenefitsB, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- How Big is Your Footprint? OSINT Tools and TechniquesB, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- TECHTALK: Using Virtual Reality to Reduce Risk and Facilitate Training in the utility industryB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM