TECHTALK: Tool Training and Safety
Safety and Tool Training Presentation regarding Proper and Improper use of Voltage Detectors and Phasing Meters. Testing the battery, Live Dead Live Testing, How the tools and Lineman couple with capacitance, Arc Flash Prevention and Information Gathered.
- Brent Jeffries – VP of Field Operations – Bierer Meters
- TECHTALK: Satisfying the Connected Customer: Technology Trends for Improving Operations and Customer CommunicationsB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
- FEMA’s Focus on Mitigation: What Projects Should You Be Planning On to Harden and Strengthen Systems Before Natural Disasters Strike?B, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Practical Selection and Application of Secure IP Network Reference ModelsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- The Moneyball CIOC, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- In an Integrated IT/OT World, Structured Control Center Training is the Key to Performance ImprovementsC, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM