TECHTALK: The Cooperative Role in EV Charging Infrastructure
This session will discuss how EMCs can design, facilitate, and implement successful vehicle electrification programs across the systems they serve. Topics will include: selecting the right infrastructure and programs (facilities, fleets, commercial members, residential members); make the most of existing distribution assets; what to charge – tariffs and fees, and networking, monitoring, and uptime.
- Whitney Schmidt – Director – ChargePoint, Inc.
- Evan Fitzgerald – Innovation & Business Development Analyst – North Carolina Electric Cooperatives
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM