TECHTALK: The Cooperative Role in EV Charging Infrastructure
This session will discuss how EMCs can design, facilitate, and implement successful vehicle electrification programs across the systems they serve. Topics will include: selecting the right infrastructure and programs (facilities, fleets, commercial members, residential members); make the most of existing distribution assets; what to charge – tariffs and fees, and networking, monitoring, and uptime.
- Whitney Schmidt – Director – ChargePoint, Inc.
- Evan Fitzgerald – Innovation & Business Development Analyst – North Carolina Electric Cooperatives
- Laura Ertle – Director, Public Relations & Marketing – Cape Hatteras Electric Cooperative
- Solar Inverter Impact on Coop Distribution GridsG, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM