TECHTALK: The Cooperative Role in EV Charging Infrastructure
This session will discuss how EMCs can design, facilitate, and implement successful vehicle electrification programs across the systems they serve. Topics will include: selecting the right infrastructure and programs (facilities, fleets, commercial members, residential members); make the most of existing distribution assets; what to charge – tariffs and fees, and networking, monitoring, and uptime.
- Whitney Schmidt – Director – ChargePoint, Inc.
- Evan Fitzgerald – Innovation & Business Development Analyst – North Carolina Electric Cooperatives
- Laura Ertle – Director, Public Relations & Marketing – Cape Hatteras Electric Cooperative
- Creative Partnerships in Cooperative BroadbandD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- CEO-lead Fiber Broadband Discussion: Three of the Top Fiber Projects in the CountryD, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM