TECHTALK: The Convergence of Smart Grid and the Smart Home
As members look to conserve energy or just improve the comfort in their home, many members are investing in Smart Grid IoT technology such as programmable thermostats, water heater monitors, smart outlets and LED lighting. This presentation will show how forward-thinking Electric Cooperatives are leveraging Smart Home technology to enable members to really benefit from Smart Grid applications. This leads to higher member satisfaction as well as reduced energy costs for members as well as the Cooperative themselves.
- Carl Meyerhoefer – Senior Director, Strategic and Solutions Marketing – Calix
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM