TECHTALK: Private LTE – Building Secure Networks
Private LTE network, a network dedicated strictly to the utility and for its use only. This network can be owned and operated by a single utility for their needs exclusively, or it could be operated by a dedicated 3rd party that serves the needs of utilities exclusively instead of the general public. The cost benefit analysis of a utility managing their SCADA network using a Private LTE network is one that will require careful consideration.
- Scott Burk – Vice President of Sales – Encore Networks, Inc.
- Creative Partnerships in Cooperative BroadbandD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- CEO-lead Fiber Broadband Discussion: Three of the Top Fiber Projects in the CountryD, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM