TECHTALK: Private LTE – Building Secure Networks
Private LTE network, a network dedicated strictly to the utility and for its use only. This network can be owned and operated by a single utility for their needs exclusively, or it could be operated by a dedicated 3rd party that serves the needs of utilities exclusively instead of the general public. The cost benefit analysis of a utility managing their SCADA network using a Private LTE network is one that will require careful consideration.
- Scott Burk – Vice President of Sales – Encore Networks, Inc.
- Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications NetworkE, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- REMDC's Roadmap to Being a DSO and Providing Energy-as-a-Service (Eaas)E, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- The Avalanche of Data is Coming: Be Prepared So You're Not Stuck in SnowE, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Exploring Energy as Service: A Win-Win Solution?E, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Why We’re Rethinking Rights of Way ManagementE, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM