TECHTALK: Overview of Driver Assist Technology
Discussion of Intelligent Mobility, driver assist technology that has recently been introduced on the Nissan LEAF EV. Previously, Cost made this technology unavailable in an affordable vehicle platform. With steeply declining battery prices, Nissan has elected to provide additional features to fulfill its goal of Zero Emissions and Zero Fatalities.
- Cornelius Willingham – Manager, Electric Vehicle Fleet Business Development – Nissan North America
- TECHTALK: Upgrading Legacy Load Management Systems to Prepare for Distributed Energy ResourcesB, 1:45 PM - 2:15 PM
- IT's JeopardyB, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Case Study for Building a Business Case for FLISR Based on Outage Prevention and Restoration BenefitsB, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- How Big is Your Footprint? OSINT Tools and TechniquesB, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- TECHTALK: Using Virtual Reality to Reduce Risk and Facilitate Training in the utility industryB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM