TECHTALK: Overview of Driver Assist Technology
Discussion of Intelligent Mobility, driver assist technology that has recently been introduced on the Nissan LEAF EV. Previously, Cost made this technology unavailable in an affordable vehicle platform. With steeply declining battery prices, Nissan has elected to provide additional features to fulfill its goal of Zero Emissions and Zero Fatalities.
- Cornelius Willingham – Manager, Electric Vehicle Fleet Business Development – Nissan North America
- Office 365 Administration and Best PracticesB, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Enterprise MFA and SSOB, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- TECHTALK: The Convergence of Smart Grid and the Smart Home B, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Azure Active Directory - An IntroductionB, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Emergency Response Plan Development and ImplementationB, 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM