TECHTALK: Overview of Driver Assist Technology
Discussion of Intelligent Mobility, driver assist technology that has recently been introduced on the Nissan LEAF EV. Previously, Cost made this technology unavailable in an affordable vehicle platform. With steeply declining battery prices, Nissan has elected to provide additional features to fulfill its goal of Zero Emissions and Zero Fatalities.
- Cornelius Willingham – Manager, Electric Vehicle Fleet Business Development – Nissan North America
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM