TECHTALK: Innovations in GIS-based Utility Data Analytics
Electric co-ops have traditionally used Geographic Information System (GIS) tools to track power outages and fault locations. The rapid evolution of the electricity sector, though, has expanded GIS’s role in utility data analytics. This session will discuss how Esri’s ArcGIS mapping software and Microsoft Excel tools were used in co-op assessments to help evaluate the feasibility of installing electric vehicle infrastructure. It will also highlight the growing areas of GIS-based assessments in the utility sector and other open-source software.
- Rubenka Bandyopadhyay – Energy Analyst – Advanced Energy
- Promoting Positive IT Culture to Increase Cybersecurity at Your CooperativeC, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- TECHTALK: Spark Prevention Unit (SPU) Arresters: Wildfire Protection & Lineman SafetyC, 1:45 PM - 2:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Case Study - Diverse PowerC, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Cybersecurity Attacks: Are Your Operators Prepared?C, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- TECHTALK: Implementing a Battery Energy Storage System in a Distribution GridC, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM