TECHTALK: Innovations in GIS-based Utility Data Analytics
Electric co-ops have traditionally used Geographic Information System (GIS) tools to track power outages and fault locations. The rapid evolution of the electricity sector, though, has expanded GIS’s role in utility data analytics. This session will discuss how Esri’s ArcGIS mapping software and Microsoft Excel tools were used in co-op assessments to help evaluate the feasibility of installing electric vehicle infrastructure. It will also highlight the growing areas of GIS-based assessments in the utility sector and other open-source software.
- Rubenka Bandyopadhyay – Energy Analyst – Advanced Energy
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Peer-to-Peer RoundtableH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM