TECHTALK: Innovations in GIS-based Utility Data Analytics
Electric co-ops have traditionally used Geographic Information System (GIS) tools to track power outages and fault locations. The rapid evolution of the electricity sector, though, has expanded GIS’s role in utility data analytics. This session will discuss how Esri’s ArcGIS mapping software and Microsoft Excel tools were used in co-op assessments to help evaluate the feasibility of installing electric vehicle infrastructure. It will also highlight the growing areas of GIS-based assessments in the utility sector and other open-source software.
- Rubenka Bandyopadhyay – Energy Analyst – Advanced Energy
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM