TECHTALK: Don’t Bug Me About Flame Resistant Clothing
Debunking the myths of flame-resistant clothing from “It’s too uncomfortable” to “you can wash out the FR”. You can have comfortable and stylish clothing and still be in compliance and safe.
- Kevin Best – Director of Sales, Protective Apparel – Cintas Corporation
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM