TECHTALK: Don’t Bug Me About Flame Resistant Clothing
Debunking the myths of flame-resistant clothing from “It’s too uncomfortable” to “you can wash out the FR”. You can have comfortable and stylish clothing and still be in compliance and safe.
- Kevin Best – Director of Sales, Protective Apparel – Cintas Corporation
- Building for the Future: Electric Cooperative Facility PlanningF, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM