TECHTALK: Case Study – Diverse Power
Utilities provide highly essential services on a daily basis, and are even considered as “First Responders” in the event of natural disasters, including hurricanes and other emergencies. Utilities therefore require “mission critical” grade communication systems in support of many aspects of their daily operations and for disaster recovery. The Diverse Power TETRA land mobile radio network is an award winning example of critical communications for utilities and which provides coverage for about two-thirds of the state of Georgia.
- Randy Shepard – SVP/COO – Diverse Power Incorporated
- Jim Mattox – VP of Strategic Development – PowerTrunk, Inc.
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM