TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security Challenges
Cooperatives are finding that workers/contractors want to use their own personal devices to receive/report on work orders. They’ve also discovered the practicalities – from increased productivity and fast technology adoption, to savings from not distributing hardware/devices. A successful bring-your-own-device program includes end point security, geospatial data, controls in the field, penetration testing, and open ports in firewalls. We’ll look at the entire connected process, and the security issues you need to be aware of.
- Geoff Glave – Senior Product Manager – Clevest
- Practical Selection and Application of Secure IP Network Reference ModelsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- The Moneyball CIOC, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- In an Integrated IT/OT World, Structured Control Center Training is the Key to Performance ImprovementsC, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Load Management Strategies when Integrating Electric VehiclesC, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Leveraging GIS to Improve Emergency Preparedness and Response-From an Electric Cooperative PerspectiveC, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM