TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security Challenges
Cooperatives are finding that workers/contractors want to use their own personal devices to receive/report on work orders. They’ve also discovered the practicalities – from increased productivity and fast technology adoption, to savings from not distributing hardware/devices. A successful bring-your-own-device program includes end point security, geospatial data, controls in the field, penetration testing, and open ports in firewalls. We’ll look at the entire connected process, and the security issues you need to be aware of.
- Geoff Glave – Senior Product Manager – Clevest
- Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?F, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM