TECHTALK: Benefits of a Fiber Connected Smart Meter Architecture
This presentation will explain the technology options available to connect an AMI meter by leveraging a fiber broadband network. A fiber broadband network has the ability to provide real time AMI capability which benefits the member as well as the Cooperative. This presentation will also explain funding options that are available to help fund the deployment of a fiber network that can be used for Smart Grid applications as well as deliver broadband to members.
- Carl Meyerhoefer – Sr. Director Strategic and Solutions Marketing – Calix
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM