TECHTALK: Benefits of a Fiber Connected Smart Meter Architecture
This presentation will explain the technology options available to connect an AMI meter by leveraging a fiber broadband network. A fiber broadband network has the ability to provide real time AMI capability which benefits the member as well as the Cooperative. This presentation will also explain funding options that are available to help fund the deployment of a fiber network that can be used for Smart Grid applications as well as deliver broadband to members.
- Carl Meyerhoefer – Sr. Director Strategic and Solutions Marketing – Calix
- Creative Partnerships in Cooperative BroadbandD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- CEO-lead Fiber Broadband Discussion: Three of the Top Fiber Projects in the CountryD, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM