TECHTALK: ADMS Controlled DERMs in a Net-Zero Affordable Housing Community
In an innovative collaboration, Holy Cross Energy (HCE) has partnered with the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL), National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) and Survalent to implement and validate a real-time control and optimization architecture for Distributed Energy Resources (DERs). HCE has demonstrated that DERs can be paired with flexible loads to optimize power flow and enhance system operation optics, paving the way for new service offerings for our members and a more flexible and resilient grid.
- Chris Bilby – Research and Programs Engineer – Holy Cross Energy
- Creative Partnerships in Cooperative BroadbandD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- CEO-lead Fiber Broadband Discussion: Three of the Top Fiber Projects in the CountryD, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM