System Dependency Analysis for Rapid Disaster Recovery
Data networks and computer systems are more robust than even 10 years ago, but additional complexity and dependencies pose hurdles for rapid system recovery. A full dependency analysis helps determine what impact a network switch or DNS system outage could have on the utility’s systems and components. The knowledge and information gleaned from dependency analysis can speed system restoration after cyberattacks, natural disasters or system failure. This session introduces tools and techniques to conduct dependency analysis across the cooperative’s network.
- James Wiggins – Manager, Information Systems – GreyStone Power Corporation
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM