Stock to the Future
Come and participate in a panel discussion around challenges cooperatives face with storing, maintaining and disposing of equipment and material. Discuss strategies for protecting product safety and quality and increasing efficiencies. This session will address the managing of poles, use of barcoding, consignment vs. non-consignment arrangements, sale of vehicles and equipment, recycling, and storage and sorting systems.
- Robert Sherman – Senior Manager of Procurement and Facilities – United Cooperative Services, Inc.
- Mark Shogren – Manager of Purchasing, Materials & Facilities – Pioneer Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- RUS Electric Program OverviewE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- IT Strategy: Creating a Blueprint for Your OrganizationE, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Leadership Training and Performance Coaching….that Sticks!E, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Anatomy of a Hack: Securing the Communications NetworkE, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- REMDC's Roadmap to Being a DSO and Providing Energy-as-a-Service (Eaas)E, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM