Stock to the Future
Come and participate in a panel discussion around challenges cooperatives face with storing, maintaining and disposing of equipment and material. Discuss strategies for protecting product safety and quality and increasing efficiencies. This session will address the managing of poles, use of barcoding, consignment vs. non-consignment arrangements, sale of vehicles and equipment, recycling, and storage and sorting systems.
- Robert Sherman – Senior Manager of Procurement and Facilities – United Cooperative Services, Inc.
- Mark Shogren- Manager of Purchasing, Materials & Facilities – Pioneer Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Derek Sorley – General Manager – Big Horn County Electric Co-op, Inc.
- Scott Bowers – Purchasing and Facilities Manager – Crow Wing Co-op Power & Light Co.
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM