Solutions to Common Distribution Protection Challenges
This session presents common challenges in distribution protection and demonstrates solutions using the multiple protection elements and custom logic available in modern distribution feeder relays and recloser controls. Solutions are provided to prevent false trips due to inrush, improve protection response times, mitigate conductor slap issues, and improve the performance of non-communicating loop schemes.
- Jeremy Blair – P.E. Application Engineer – Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc.
- Improving Emergency Response Plans using Technology H, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in ActionH, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Procurement and Supply Chain Speed NetworkingH, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Optimizing Your Distribution System & Unlocking the Value of DataH, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Purchasing Guidelines for FleetsH, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM