Solar PV and Battery End-of-Life Considerations
How should solar panels and batteries be managed at the end of their useful life? Can they be reused or recycled? Will they be hazardous wastes? These are not questions for the future, but right now for panels that may be damaged in shipment or accidents. The answers are evolving, but there are questions coops can ask and consider to limit future liability.
- Dorothy Kellogg – Regulatory Issues Director – NRECA
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM