Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power Cooperative
Calls for mutual aid are becoming more frequent with major weather events, and cooperatives need to be prepared to borrow/share crews on short notice. Keeping mutual aid crews safe needs to be part of your disaster plan, guiding them through unfamiliar territory and preventing delays in your response.
Dairyland Power Cooperative has been a leader in adopting technologies for mutual aid events, and will share their emergency planning and reporting procedures, as well as lessons learned over the years.
- Chad Schauf – IT Manager – Dairyland Power Cooperative
- Jeff Olson – VP of Engineering & Member Services – Dairyland Power Cooperative
- Brad Johnson – Sales Manager, Cooperatives – Clevest
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM