REMDC’s Roadmap to Being a DSO and Providing Energy-as-a-Service (Eaas)
The REMDC DSO Committee has studied and discussed what distribution cooperatives members need, want and/or may want in the future. It is well understood that focusing on our communities and members’ needs may be different among cooperatives. For the benefit of members, cooperatives should be prepared to lead the utility and set the bar for operating as the Utility of the Future. To do this, cooperatives must take a hard look at what the future may present.
- Cameron Smallwood – Chief Executive Officer/General Manager – United Cooperative Services
- Elaine Johns – President/CEO – EnerVision, Inc.
- Wayne Wilkins – CEO – Energy United EMC
- Amy Grice – System Engineer, Supervisor – Peninsula Light Company
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM