REMDC’s Roadmap to Being a DSO and Providing Energy-as-a-Service (Eaas)
The REMDC DSO Committee has studied and discussed what distribution cooperatives members need, want and/or may want in the future. It is well understood that focusing on our communities and members’ needs may be different among cooperatives. For the benefit of members, cooperatives should be prepared to lead the utility and set the bar for operating as the Utility of the Future. To do this, cooperatives must take a hard look at what the future may present.
- Cameron Smallwood – Chief Executive Officer/General Manager – United Cooperative Services
- Elaine Johns – President/CEO – EnerVision, Inc.
- Wayne Wilkins – CEO – Energy United EMC
- Amy Grice – System Engineer, Supervisor – Peninsula Light Company
- Commercial Electric Trucks are Around the Corner: Are you Ready?F, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM