Predictive Outage Management and Cost Analysis Benefits for Improving Coop Operational Efficiency
Outage handling and service reliability goes together for Utilities and Cooperatives.
Learn how the future of enhanced predictive outage management and cost analysis with data driven models helped Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative in South Carolina improve technical and storm outage handling, manage efficient field workforce cost, identify hidden energy revenue, and improve energy reliability. Coop industry experts will discuss various methods to identify outage handling problem areas, associated costs and labor analysis, and how to improve reliability indexes for cost effective predictive outage management.
- Ace Kumar – President – AriesPro Analytics
- Shivani Sangari – CEO – AriesPro Analytics
- Mark Waters – VP of Engineering – Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative
- Tony Stone – System Engineer – Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative
- Overhead Reliability Solutions Case Study: Habersham EMC and Davey Resource GroupD, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM