Predictive Data Analytics for Fault Prevention
The advent of technology and communications has allowed for extensive data to be collected on a distribution system. Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) has allowed for this data to be collected and interpreted in real time. Events that happen on the distribution system of a transient nature are now able to be captured, analyzed and interpreted in near real time, and can be responded to on a fast timeline. The response may be efficient enough to isolate and test a suspected piece of equipment before a fault ever occurs; this can have a big impact on outage metrics.
- Troy Knutson, P.E. – Manager of Engineering – Cass County Electric Cooperative
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Peer-to-Peer RoundtableH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM