Practical Selection and Application of Secure IP Network Reference Models
Utilities rely on vendor products to fill security, networking, and software application gaps. Regulators mandate compliance yet stray from prescribing solutions. Vendors describe how to implement their products and users tend to follow their lead. This presentation describes how Common Criteria and Reference Models can be used to provide a uniform approach in evaluation, design, and procurement, thereby setting the stage for the overall security and future of utility network applications.
- Ian Fleming – IT Manager – Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM