Practical Selection and Application of Secure IP Network Reference Models
Utilities rely on vendor products to fill security, networking, and software application gaps. Regulators mandate compliance yet stray from prescribing solutions. Vendors describe how to implement their products and users tend to follow their lead. This presentation describes how Common Criteria and Reference Models can be used to provide a uniform approach in evaluation, design, and procurement, thereby setting the stage for the overall security and future of utility network applications.
- Ian Fleming – Corporate Services Executive Manager – Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Fiber Networks 101G, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM