Personal Protective Grounding
Through circuit analysis, the impact of fault current on a lineman with and without adequate protective grounding will be demonstrated. One will then understand the potential hazardous impact to the worker when ground sets are built inadequately or they are improperly set up. Will discuss the construction of ground sets and how the component choices and assembly are critical to their performance, emphasizing this through videos of ground sets being tested at fault current levels. OSHA guidelines will be reviewed.
- Jeff Kopp – Product Manager CHANCE Lineman Grade Tools – Hubbell Power Systems
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM