Third Party Security
An area of growing complexity and importance that can be overlooked when evaluating the cybersecurity posture of your co-op. Many co-ops work with third party vendors for services related to meter management, IT, accounting, janitorial work, copier repair, and other functions. Remote access to system networks, physical access to buildings, substations, computers, servers and/or network connections can pose cybersecurity risks. Cybersecurity vulnerabilities can enter the supply chain and impact products and materials bought off the shelf. Learn how NRECA has approached third party security and what controls have proven to be effective. We will discuss third party security standards, an evaluation checklist, current data security laws and how they apply.
- Richard Condello – Senior Director – NRECA
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM