Performing an Information Security Risk Assessment
There are many standards and frameworks for performing information security risk assessments. This presentation will detail the various standards and frameworks such as ISO27005, NIST SP 800-30, Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) etc. Learn from NRECA’s experience on how to identify risks, determine incident scenarios and then how to translate these into actionable risk treatment plans.
- Richard Condello – Senior Director – NRECA
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM