Performing an Information Security Risk Assessment
There are many standards and frameworks for performing information security risk assessments. This presentation will detail the various standards and frameworks such as NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO27005, NIST SP 800-30, Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR) etc. Learn from NRECA’s experience on how to identify risks, determine incident scenarios and then how to translate these into actionable risk treatment plans.
- Richard Condello – Senior Director, Business Services and Information Security – NRECA
- TECHTALK: Benefits and Challenges with AMI Managed Services - Case Study at Southern Pine ElectricB, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- New RUS Bulletin on Joint Use AttachmentsB, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Applying Advanced Reclosers to DER InterconnectionsB, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- TECHTALK: Innovations in GIS-based Utility Data AnalyticsB, 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Advanced Technology for Added Segmentation Using New Fault Finding TechniqueB, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM