TECHTALK: Organizing Chaos: Proactively Planning Utility Security Protocol Regarding On-Site Threats
Active threats in businesses, especially those that take cash payments, and provide in person customer service can be easy targets for unhappy members and customers.
Learn how actively planning and communicating can make a practical difference during potentially untenable situations.
- Mark Colton – Business Manager – Cooperative Response Center
- Jeff Newman – Information Technology Administrator – Win Energy
- How Big is Your Footprint? OSINT Tools and TechniquesB, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- TECHTALK: Using Virtual Reality to Reduce Risk and Facilitate Training in the utility industryB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM