TECHTALK: Organizing Chaos: Proactively Planning Utility Security Protocol Regarding On-Site Threats
Active threats in businesses, especially those that take cash payments, and provide in person customer service can be easy targets for unhappy members and customers.
Learn how actively planning and communicating can make a practical difference during potentially untenable situations.
- Mark Colton – Business Manager – Cooperative Response Center
- Jeff Newman – Information Technology Administrator – Win Energy
- TECHTALK: Upgrading Legacy Load Management Systems to Prepare for Distributed Energy ResourcesB, 1:45 PM - 2:15 PM
- IT's JeopardyB, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Case Study for Building a Business Case for FLISR Based on Outage Prevention and Restoration BenefitsB, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- How Big is Your Footprint? OSINT Tools and TechniquesB, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- TECHTALK: Using Virtual Reality to Reduce Risk and Facilitate Training in the utility industryB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM