TECHTALK: Organizing Chaos: Proactively Planning Utility Security Protocol Regarding On-Site Threats
Active threats in businesses, especially those that take cash payments, and provide in person customer service can be easy targets for unhappy members and customers.
Learn how actively planning and communicating can make a practical difference during potentially untenable situations.
- Mark Colton – Business Manager – Cooperative Response Center
- Jeff Newman – Information Technology Administrator – Win Energy
- Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in ActionH, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Procurement and Supply Chain Speed NetworkingH, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Optimizing Your Distribution System & Unlocking the Value of DataH, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Purchasing Guidelines for FleetsH, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Four Ways to Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM