TECHTALK: Organizing Chaos: Proactively Planning Utility Security Protocol Regarding On-Site Threats
Active threats in businesses, especially those that take cash payments, and provide in person customer service can be easy targets for unhappy members and customers.
Learn how actively planning and communicating can make a practical difference during potentially untenable situations.
- Mark Colton – Business Manager – Cooperative Response Center
- Jeff Newman – Information Technology Administrator – Win Energy
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM