TECHTALK: Organizing Chaos: Proactively Planning Utility Security Protocol Regarding On-Site Threats
Active threats in businesses, especially those that take cash payments, and provide in person customer service can be easy targets for unhappy members and customers.
Learn how actively planning and communicating can make a practical difference during potentially untenable situations.
- Mark Colton – Business Manager – Cooperative Response Center
- Jeff Newman – Information Technology Administrator – Win Energy
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Solving Power Quality Issues from Large Motor Starts using Fast-Acting Capacitor Bank AssistanceE, 9:20 AM - 9:50 AM