Optimizing Your Distribution System & Unlocking the Value of Data
Electric cooperatives are making investments in technology and systems integration to improve operations, to address more distributed energy resources, and to deliver value to members. This offers new opportunities for distribution optimization. Hear from cooperatives on how to create a distribution optimization plan, and find out about tools and resources to help you get started. Learn how cooperatives are evolving their distribution systems to realize distribution optimization benefits including cost, reliability and performance gains.
- Alim Kucukpehlivan – CEO – Mapbis, Inc.
- John Lauletta – CEO – Exacter
- Bill Andrew – CEO – Delaware Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Greg Wolven – Director of Engineering – WIN Energy REMC
- Alvin Razon – Senior Director, Distribution Optimization & MultiSpeak® Program Manager – NRECA
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM