Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in Action
Cybersecurity is often treated as a bullet point on a slideshow, not an item that requires vigilance and experience. Spend an hour learning how the National Guard and electric cooperatives met and hacked their way into a better relationship and stronger IT infrastructure utilizing Red Team/Blue Team/Gold Team exercises.
- Ryan Newlon – Network and Systems Administrator – Co-Mo Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Max Baker – IT Manager – Peace River Electric Cooperative
- Overhead Reliability Solutions Case Study: Habersham EMC and Davey Resource GroupD, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM