Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in Action
Cybersecurity is often treated as a bullet point on a slideshow, not an item that requires vigilance and experience. Spend an hour learning how the National Guard and electric cooperatives met and hacked their way into a better relationship and stronger IT infrastructure utilizing Red Team/Blue Team/Gold Team exercises.
- Ryan Newlon – Network and Systems Administrator – Co-Mo Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Max Baker – IT Manager – Peace River Electric Cooperative
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM