Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in Action
Cybersecurity is often treated as a bullet point on a slideshow, not an item that requires vigilance and experience. Spend an hour learning how the National Guard and electric cooperatives met and hacked their way into a better relationship and stronger IT infrastructure utilizing Red Team/Blue Team/Gold Team exercises.
- Ryan Newlon – Network and Systems Administrator – Co-Mo Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Max Baker – IT Manager – Peace River Electric Cooperative
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM