Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in Action
Cybersecurity is often treated as a bullet point on a slideshow, not an item that requires vigilance and experience. Spend an hour learning how the National Guard and electric cooperatives met and hacked their way into a better relationship and stronger IT infrastructure utilizing Red Team/Blue Team/Gold Team exercises.
- Ryan Newlon – Network and Systems Administrator – Co-Mo Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Max Baker – IT Manager – Peace River Electric Cooperative
- Building for the Future: Electric Cooperative Facility PlanningF, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM