Operation Co-op: Cybersecurity in Action
Cybersecurity is real and you can’t do it alone. Join me in the efforts to double down on tax dollars and fight the fight that has been coined “Cyber”. We will discuss Cyber Shield 2018-20 and how the national guard and electric cooperatives met and hacked their way into a better relationship. Additionally, together we will brain storm ideas and what steps you can take when you “hit the wall” trying to engage your local national guard.
- Ryan Newlon – Network and Systems Administrator – Co-Mo Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Wireless and/or Wireline Broadband….We've Done Both!D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- How a Pilot in the IOU Space may Transform Wireless Broadband Opportunities for Co-opsD, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 1D, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- TECHTALK: BYOD? Advantages and Security ChallengesD, 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- IT PEER-To-PEER Part 2D, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM