Next Generation Distribution Engineering Analysis
DERs, including solar and energy storage, are being deployed on distribution systems. The previous generation of engineering analysis tools were not designed with these assets in mind.
Come to this session to learn about new software tools that are being deployed to make DER integration easier.
- Gerhard Walker – Engineer – OpusOne
- Marcelo Sandoval – COO – ProsumerGrid
- Todd Eisenhauer – VP Engineering – NISC
- Lisa Tarvin – Senior Distribution Engineer – GridUnity
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM