Next Generation Distribution Engineering Analysis
DERs, including solar and energy storage, are being deployed on distribution systems. The previous generation of engineering analysis tools were not designed with these assets in mind.
Come to this session to learn about new software tools that are being deployed to make DER integration easier.
- Salma Bakr, PhD. – Product Manager, Integrated Distribution Planning – Opus One Solutions
- Marcelo Sandoval – COO – ProsumerGrid
- Todd Eisenhauer – VP Engineering – NISC
- Brian Fitzsimons – CEO – GridUnity Inc.
- David Pinney – Analytics Program Manager – NRECA
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM