New Interconnection Requirements: Guide to IEEE 1547-2018
IEEE 1547-2018 was approved in April 2018 with many new requirements and an array of options. The new standard is much more complex than the original and can be challenging to interpret. Where do you even start? Come to this session and learn about key changes that are required, new defaults and how close you can get to the original settings if you choose to.
Speakers are being confirmed
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM