New Interconnection Requirements: Guide to IEEE 1547-2018
IEEE 1547-2018 was approved in April 2018 with many new requirements and an array of options. The new standard is much more complex than the original and can be challenging to interpret. Where do you even start? Come to this session and learn about key changes that are required, new defaults and how close you can get to the original settings if you choose to.
- Robert Harris – Senior Transmission & Distribution Engineer – NRECA
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM