New Interconnection Requirements: Guide to IEEE 1547-2018
IEEE 1547-2018 was approved in April 2018 with many new requirements and an array of options. The new standard is much more complex than the original and can be challenging to interpret. Where do you even start? Come to this session and learn about key changes that are required, new defaults and how close you can get to the original settings if you choose to.
- Robert Harris – Senior Transmission & Distribution Engineer – NRECA
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM