New Interconnection Requirements: Guide to IEEE 1547-2018
IEEE 1547-2018 was approved in April 2018 with many new requirements and an array of options. The new standard is much more complex than the original and can be challenging to interpret. Where do you even start? Come to this session and learn about key changes that are required, new defaults and how close you can get to the original settings if you choose to.
- Robert Harris – Senior Transmission & Distribution Engineer – NRECA
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM