Navigating the FAA Waiver Process
The easiest part about creating a drone program at an electric cooperative is building a use case and purchasing the drone. Once you complete your first flight you quickly realize that certain FAA waivers will greatly improve mission efficiencies and help with outage restoration.
This panel will consist of UAS industry experts, an electric cooperative and an FAA BVLOS specialist who will take you through the journey of the FAA part 107 waiver process and the future of waiver regulations.
- Kelly Fritz – Manager of Information Systems – Wake Electric
- Rusty Ortkiese – Unmanned Aerial Systems Sales Engineer – GRESCO
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM