TECHTALK: Mobile GIS: Increasing Safety, Service and Efficiency by Getting your GIS Data into the Field
Cooperatives have spent over a decade building and improving GIS systems. Now the focus is getting more value out of those investments. Learn how GIS data is going into the hands of linemen and field crews to make them better informed as they perform their daily work. This session will include case studies on how cooperatives have improved safety and efficiency – and member service – by smartly putting more maps in the hands of their teams.
- Andrew Paul – Account Executive – Clevest
- TECHTALK: The Convergence of Smart Grid and the Smart Home B, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Azure Active Directory - An IntroductionB, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Emergency Response Plan Development and ImplementationB, 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- TECHTALK: Upgrading Legacy Load Management Systems to Prepare for Distributed Energy ResourcesB, 1:45 PM - 2:15 PM
- IT's JeopardyB, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM