TECHTALK: Mobile GIS: Increasing Safety, Service and Efficiency by Getting your GIS Data into the Field
Cooperatives have spent over a decade building and improving GIS systems. Now the focus is getting more value out of those investments. Learn how GIS data is going into the hands of linemen and field crews to make them better informed as they perform their daily work. This session will include case studies on how cooperatives have improved safety and efficiency – and member service – by smartly putting more maps in the hands of their teams.
- Andrew Paul – Account Executive – Clevest
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM