TECHTALK: Mobile GIS: Increasing Safety, Service and Efficiency by Getting your GIS Data into the Field
Cooperatives have spent over a decade building and improving GIS systems. Now the focus is getting more value out of those investments. Learn how GIS data is going into the hands of linemen and field crews to make them better informed as they perform their daily work. This session will include case studies on how cooperatives have improved safety and efficiency – and member service – by smartly putting more maps in the hands of their teams.
- Andrew Paul – Account Executive – Clevest
- Cooperative Contributions to Military ResiliencyB, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for IoT/Network Devices: A Case Study on South River EMCB, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- One Year of Using Big Data and Cloud Computing to Improve Reliability at Platte-Clay Electric CooperativeB, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Hurricane Irma 2017 - The Experience of The Florida Key Electric CooperativeB, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Office 365 Administration and Best PracticesB, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM