Linking Technology and Business Processes for Success
Utilities are continuously introducing new solutions and technologies to build and maintain their grid while offering better service to their members. Successful implementation strategies must take a holistic approach that engages both people, processes and technology.
This session will feature a co-op case study and how they approached the launch of a full inspection and asset management suite considering end user deployment, overhauling outdated workflows and creating meaningful analytics.
Specific focus on:
- Vendor Management
- Employee Engagement
- Technology Adoption
- Internal Company Messaging
- Data Security (Mobile Device Management)
- Results Planning – Dealing with the Data!
- Adam Dinges – COO – Futura Systems, Inc.
- Nicole Eshbaugh – Chief Technology Officer – Tri-County Electric Co-op, Inc.
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM