Linking Technology and Business Processes for Success
Utilities are continuously introducing new solutions and technologies to build and maintain their grid while offering better service to their members. Successful implementation strategies must take a holistic approach that engages both people, processes and technology.
This session will feature a co-op case study and how they approached the launch of a full inspection and asset management suite considering end user deployment, overhauling outdated workflows and creating meaningful analytics.
Specific focus on:
- Vendor Management
- Employee Engagement
- Technology Adoption
- Internal Company Messaging
- Data Security (Mobile Device Management)
- Results Planning – Dealing with the Data!
- Adam Dinges – COO – Futura Systems, Inc.
- Nicole Eshbaugh – Chief Technology Officer – Tri-County Electric Co-op, Inc.
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM