Lessons Learned from Real-World FTTH Deployments
Many electric coops are building FTTH networks from scratch. Although building a fiber network is not a hard thing to do, there are many decisions to be made that will ultimately determine the level of difficulty and success of a deployment. This presentation will survey several electric coops and highlight their experiences with deployments.
- Mark Boxer – Applications Engineering Manager – OFS
- Overhead Reliability Solutions Case Study: Habersham EMC and Davey Resource GroupD, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM