Leadership Training and Performance Coaching….that Sticks!
This sessions will help leaders, managers, and supervisors’ learn practical steps to improve the effectiveness of their management approach creating positive behavioral changes. Emphasis is placed on creating a positive environment designed to encourage change without having to implement formal disciplinary steps. A leader’s position of authority is strengthened by knowing how to make the right decisions concerning the management of their employees and how to establish a positive climate.
- Jared Ross – Senior Leadership Advisor – LDR Leadership
- Dave Taylor – Director of Leadership – LDR Leadership
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Peer-to-Peer RoundtableH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM