Come join us and test your knowledge on various IT topic categories. Three to six contestants or teams will be formed to compete and phrase their answers in the form of a question. The winning team with the most points will walk away with the prizes. Get your team formed before the session starts and be prepared to learn while having a bit of fun!
- Jon Watkins – Manager of Information Systems – Pioneer REC, Inc.
- Steve Weaver – IT Systems Operations Manager – Cherryland Electric Cooperative
- Sarah Kiely Principal – IT Support – NRECA
- Linda LaTourelle – Manager, Utility – NISC
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM