IT Peer-to-Peer Part 1
Join us for the IT peer-to-peer sessions (Part 1 and Part 2).
- Part 1 will be a discussion on products/tools that IT folks are finding useful (especially those in the open source and freeware/shareware categories). Bring your own scenarios to join in on the lively discussion and earn a token of appreciation.
- Part 2 will be focused on co-ops who share how they are dealing with hot topics
We will have several laptops, with overhead projection and operators to go online and capture the link information to put into an MS word document for later distribution among session participants.
There will be a door prize drawing at the conclusion of Part 2. Must be present to win!!!
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Roundtable - Part 1G, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Beyond Passwords and Firewalls: Cybersecurity Tactics for Today’s Co-opG, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM