Improving Emergency Response Plans using Technology
The powerful thing about this story is the focus on managing crews, sharing important information about hotels, meals, checking crews in/out for safety and on/off, standard inspection forms to report damage and doing this all in an app which will drastically change the game for how utilities manage their response plans.
- Adam Dinges, COO, Futura Systems, Inc.
- John Holston, CFO, Coast Electric Power Association
- TECHTALK: Utility Battery Storage EconomicsD, 2:45 PM - 3:15 PM
- Safely Guiding Crews and Resources During Mutual Aid Events: A Case Study on Emergency Planning with Dairyland Power CooperativeD, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM