TECHTALK: How to Harvest the Cost Savings and Public Relations Gold from an LED Streetlight Upgrade
LED streetlights offer greatly improved reliability, significantly reduced maintenance, better light quality and a host of environmental benefits. They also represent change from the status quo and have resulting communications and consultation challenges. This session will highlight real-life examples and from several states that show how Co-ops can use a very visible conservation project to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability to their members.
- Scott Vokey – Director of Government Relations – RealTerm Energy
- One Year of Using Big Data and Cloud Computing to Improve Reliability at Platte-Clay Electric CooperativeB, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Hurricane Irma 2017 - The Experience of The Florida Key Electric CooperativeB, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Office 365 Administration and Best PracticesB, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Enterprise MFA and SSOB, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- TECHTALK: The Convergence of Smart Grid and the Smart Home B, 11:00 AM - 11:30 AM