TECHTALK: How to Harvest the Cost Savings and Public Relations Gold from an LED Streetlight Upgrade
LED streetlights offer greatly improved reliability, significantly reduced maintenance, better light quality and a host of environmental benefits. They also represent change from the status quo and have resulting communications and consultation challenges. This session will highlight real-life examples and from several states that show how Co-ops can use a very visible conservation project to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability to their members.
- Scott Vokey – Director of Government Relations – RealTerm Energy
- How Big is Your Footprint? OSINT Tools and TechniquesB, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- TECHTALK: Using Virtual Reality to Reduce Risk and Facilitate Training in the utility industryB, 3:45 PM - 4:15 PM
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM