TECHTALK: How to Harvest the Cost Savings and Public Relations Gold from an LED Streetlight Upgrade
LED streetlights offer greatly improved reliability, significantly reduced maintenance, better light quality and a host of environmental benefits. They also represent change from the status quo and have resulting communications and consultation challenges. This session will highlight real-life examples and from several states that show how Co-ops can use a very visible conservation project to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability to their members.
- Scott Vokey – Director of Government Relations – RealTerm Energy
- Rate Considerations Related to Solar Distributed GenerationE, 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM
- Wireless Communications: A Necessity for Grid Modernization – Many Options and OpportunitiesE, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Solutions to Common Distribution Protection ChallengesE, 8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
- Load Studies Using Interval AMI DataE, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Solving Power Quality Issues from Large Motor Starts using Fast-Acting Capacitor Bank AssistanceE, 9:20 AM - 9:50 AM