TECHTALK: How to Harvest the Cost Savings and Public Relations Gold from an LED Streetlight Upgrade
LED streetlights offer greatly improved reliability, significantly reduced maintenance, better light quality and a host of environmental benefits. They also represent change from the status quo and have resulting communications and consultation challenges. This session will highlight real-life examples and from several states that show how Co-ops can use a very visible conservation project to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability to their members.
- Scott Vokey – Director of Government Relations – RealTerm Energy
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM