TECHTALK: How Cybersecurity Monitoring is used by Co-ops to Protect their Infrastructure from Cyber Threats
This presentation will have two Co-ops discuss how they use cybersecurity monitoring to protect their infrastructure from cyber threats and why ii is an important part of their cyber defense in depth. Each will go through their networks how they monitor and what they have found. After this a live demonstration of a cybersecurity monitoring portal will be done showing business flow, drill down of issue data and remediation steps used. Includes a panel Q&A at the end.
- Scott Mossbrooks – VP of Sales – N-Dimension Solutions, Inc.
- Jeff Hansen – IT Director – Minnesota Valley Electric Co-op
- Ty Houglum – IT Manager – East Central Energy
- Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in ActionH, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Procurement and Supply Chain Speed NetworkingH, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Optimizing Your Distribution System & Unlocking the Value of DataH, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Purchasing Guidelines for FleetsH, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Four Ways to Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM