FEMA’s Focus on Mitigation: What Projects Should You Be Planning On to Harden and Strengthen Systems Before Natural Disasters Strike?
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has updated its most recent strategic plan to increase focus on mitigation. Come here what types of projects qualify for mitigation funding and how to successfully plan to participate in mitigation funding.
- Martha Duggan – Senior Director, Regulatory Issues – NRECA
- Tony Hurley – Managing Director – Witt O’Briens
- Erin Buchanan – Mitigation Director – Witt O’Briens
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM