FEMA’s Focus on Mitigation: What Projects Should You Be Planning On to Harden and Strengthen Systems Before Natural Disasters Strike?
The Federal Emergency Management Agency has updated its most recent strategic plan to increase focus on mitigation. Come here what types of projects qualify for mitigation funding and how to successfully plan to participate in mitigation funding.
- Martha Duggan – Senior Director, Regulatory Issues – NRECA
- Tony Hurley – Managing Director – Witt O’Briens
- Erin Buchanan – Mitigation Director – Witt O’Briens
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Peer-to-Peer RoundtableH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM