Exploring Energy as Service: A Win-Win Solution?
As the utility model continues to evolve, finding new and innovative ways to meet your Commercial & Industrial member-consumer needs are critical. This session will explore the Air Force’s new initiative to procure all energy services with one entity at their first pilot project in Oklahoma. The participants will discuss how Energy as a Service is a win-win situation for both the cooperative and the consumer-member and can be a great model for other cooperatives looking to create future opportunities in their service territory with energy services.
- Lauren Khair – Senior Analyst – NRECA
- Mark Faulkenberry – VP Marketing & Member Relations – Western Farmers Electric Cooperative
- Shawn Bennett – Air Force’s Office of Energy Assurance
- Ken Simmons – General Manager – Southwest Rural Electric Association
- Safety, Security & Evacuation and Contingency PlanningH, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Stock to the FutureH, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- New Approaches to Mitigating Wildfire RiskH, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Rules of Engagement: Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Supply Chain Management and Procurement Peer-to-Peer RoundtableH, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM