Exploring Energy as a Service: A Win-Win Solution?
As the utility model continues to evolve, finding new and innovative ways to meet your Commercial & Industrial member-consumer needs are critical. This session will explore the Air Force’s new initiative to procure all energy services with one entity at their first pilot project in Oklahoma. The participants will discuss how Energy as a Service is a win-win situation for both the cooperative and the consumer-member and can be a great model for other cooperatives looking to create future opportunities in their service territory with energy services.
- Lauren Khair – Senior Analyst – NRECA
- Mark Faulkenberry – VP Marketing & Member Relations – Western Farmers Electric Cooperative
- Shawn Bennett – Air Force’s Office of Energy Assurance
- Mathew Butler – Principal – GDS Associates
- Practical Selection and Application of Secure IP Network Reference ModelsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- The Moneyball CIOC, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- In an Integrated IT/OT World, Structured Control Center Training is the Key to Performance ImprovementsC, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Load Management Strategies when Integrating Electric VehiclesC, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Leveraging GIS to Improve Emergency Preparedness and Response-From an Electric Cooperative PerspectiveC, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM