TECHTALK: Emergency Response Plan Development and Implementation
Broad River Electric Cooperative (BREC), a 20,000 member cooperative in Gaffney, SC, will discuss implementation of a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan. Implementation means more than simply exercising the plan during an emergency. It means acting on recommendations made during the vulnerability analysis, integrating the plan into company operations, training employees and evaluating the plan. The process of implementing the ERP into corporate culture through a Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, developing the ERP, tabletop exercises and lessons learned will be shared.
- Terry Mallard – President and CEO – Broad River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Ronnie Donaldson – Lead Consultant – EnerVision, Inc.
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and Procurement D, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM