TECHTALK: Emergency Response Plan Development and Implementation
Broad River Electric Cooperative (BREC), a 20,000 member cooperative in Gaffney, SC, will discuss implementation of a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan. Implementation means more than simply exercising the plan during an emergency. It means acting on recommendations made during the vulnerability analysis, integrating the plan into company operations, training employees and evaluating the plan. The process of implementing the ERP into corporate culture through a Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, developing the ERP, tabletop exercises and lessons learned will be shared.
- Terry Mallard – President and CEO – Broad River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Ronnie Donaldson – Lead Consultant – EnerVision, Inc.
- Cooperative Contributions to Military ResiliencyB, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Cybersecurity Best Practices for IoT/Network Devices: A Case Study on South River EMCB, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- One Year of Using Big Data and Cloud Computing to Improve Reliability at Platte-Clay Electric CooperativeB, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Hurricane Irma 2017 - The Experience of The Florida Key Electric CooperativeB, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Office 365 Administration and Best PracticesB, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM