TECHTALK: Emergency Response Plan Development and Implementation
Broad River Electric Cooperative (BREC), a 20,000 member cooperative in Gaffney, SC, will discuss implementation of a comprehensive Emergency Response Plan. Implementation means more than simply exercising the plan during an emergency. It means acting on recommendations made during the vulnerability analysis, integrating the plan into company operations, training employees and evaluating the plan. The process of implementing the ERP into corporate culture through a Vulnerability and Risk Assessment, developing the ERP, tabletop exercises and lessons learned will be shared.
- Elaine Johns – President/CEO – EnerVision, Inc.
- Terry Mallard – President and CEO – Broad River Electric Cooperative, Inc.
- Ronnie Donaldson – Lead Consultant – EnerVision, Inc.
- Operation Coop – Cybersecurity in ActionH, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Procurement and Supply Chain Speed NetworkingH, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Optimizing Your Distribution System & Unlocking the Value of DataH, 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM
- Purchasing Guidelines for FleetsH, 11:15 AM - 12:15 PM
- Four Ways to Enhance and Improve Your NegotiationsH, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM