DER Congestion Management, Improved Mapping, Better Judgement Calls: Using Advanced Analytics to Do Better for the Membership
How will your system handle a member connecting their solar array to your grid? Do you need to replace that capacitor bank after a truck-meets-pole incident? Are all locations mapped in GIS with accurate lat and long? Is your SCADA data hiding anomalies that could impact system health? Most of all, is the data you’re looking at relevant? This session demonstrates how visual analytics are revolutionizing operations, decisions, and service to the membership at Jo-Carroll Energy.
- Elliott Mills – Member Services Specialist – Jo-Carroll Energy
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM