Defending Energy Cooperatives Against Advanced Threat Actors
Cisco Talos Intelligence Group is one of the largest commercial threat intelligence teams in the world, comprised of world-class researchers, analysts and engineers. These teams are supported by unrivaled telemetry and sophisticated systems to create accurate, rapid and actionable threat intelligence.
This presentation will cover Talos’s insights into advanced actors, the threats they pose to rural and municipal grids, and what you can do as a provider to protect yourself in a cost effective and practical manner.
- Joe Marshall – Manager, Industrial Control Systems/Security Research – Cisco
- J.J. Cummings – Manager of the Americas Team – Cisco
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM