Defending Energy Cooperatives Against Advanced Threat Actors
Cisco Talos Intelligence Group is one of the largest commercial threat intelligence teams in the world, comprised of world-class researchers, analysts and engineers. These teams are supported by unrivaled telemetry and sophisticated systems to create accurate, rapid and actionable threat intelligence.
This presentation will cover Talos’s insights into advanced actors, the threats they pose to rural and municipal grids, and what you can do as a provider to protect yourself in a cost effective and practical manner.
- Joe Marshall – Manager, Industrial Control Systems/Security Research – Cisco
- J.J. Cummings – Manager of the Americas Team – Cisco
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM