Cybersecurity Attacks: Are Your Operators Prepared?
According to Forbes, consistent cybersecurity controls for the transmission and distribution system are lacking. Research firms estimate U.S. utilities will spend more than $7.25 billion on grid cybersecurity by 2020. How do you ensure your system operators detect and respond to cyber attacks? This presentation covers tools and recent lessons learned to prepare system operators to identify and stop threats before they become potential electric system breaches.
- Rocky Sease – Owner, CEO – SOS Intl.
- Charles Wubbena – Director, System Operations – Seminole Electric Cooperative
- Industrial Applications of Machine Learning, AR and VRF, 2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
- The Hackers Took kitF, 4:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Using Digital Forms on Mobile Devices to Increase Reliability and Record RetentionG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Why We Care: Addressing the Ethical Sourcing DilemmaG, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Making Way for 5G?G, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM