Cybersecurity Attacks: Are Your Operators Prepared?
According to Forbes, consistent cybersecurity controls for the transmission and distribution system are lacking. Research firms estimate U.S. utilities will spend more than $7.25 billion on grid cybersecurity by 2020. How do you ensure your system operators detect and respond to cyber attacks? This presentation covers tools and recent lessons learned to prepare system operators to identify and stop threats before they become potential electric system breaches.
- Rocky Sease – Owner, CEO – SOS Intl.
- Tim Conway – Technical Director of ICS and SCADA Programs – SANS
- Battery Energy Storage and StandardsF, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Start Here to Make the Case for Cybersecurity InvestmentF, 9:15 AM - 10:30 AM
- Battery Energy Storage Procurement and Business Model Best PracticesF, 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Scenario Planning for Technological ChangeF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
- Business Case for Intelligent Grid Edge ControlF, 10:45 AM - 12:00 PM