CRISP: Two Cooperative’s Experiences
The department of energy cyber risk information sharing program (CRISP) is a highly effective cybersecurity sensor network that is designed to detect nation-state cyber attacks. Used by most of the very large investor-owned utilities, the historical costs of participation have largely precluded cooperatives from participating in this program.
Hear from two cooperatives who joined together for CRISP and learn about their experiences in this unique program.
- Marc Child – Information Security Program Manager – Great River Energy
- Jeff Hanson – Information Technology Supervisor – Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative
- A Test Case for Conservation Voltage OptimizationC, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Case Study on Cybersecurity Framework for MicrogridsC, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- 20/20 Hindsight: Transitioning from PLC Pioneer to Next-Gen AMIC, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- Third Party SecurityC, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- CRISP: Two Cooperative's ExperiencesC, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM