CRISP: Two Cooperative’s Experiences
The department of energy cyber risk information sharing program (CRISP) is a highly effective cybersecurity sensor network that is designed to detect nation-state cyber attacks. Used by most of the very large investor-owned utilities, the historical costs of participation have largely precluded cooperatives from participating in this program.
Hear from two cooperatives who joined together for CRISP and learn about their experiences in this unique program.
- Marc Child – Information Security Program Manager – Great River Energy
- Jeff Hanson – Information Technology Supervisor – Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative
- Create a Smart Take on DataF, 2:00 PM - 3:15 PM
- Building for the Future: Electric Cooperative Facility PlanningF, 3:30 PM - 4:45 PM
- Understanding the Changes to EPA’s Greenhouse Gas Emission Standards for New and Existing Power PlantsG, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- How New Open Data Efforts are Elevating Grid ModelingG, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Deploying FLISR at the Coop LevelG, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM