CRISP: Two Cooperative’s Experiences
The department of energy cyber risk information sharing program (CRISP) is a highly effective cybersecurity sensor network that is designed to detect nation-state cyber attacks. Used by most of the very large investor-owned utilities, the historical costs of participation have largely precluded cooperatives from participating in this program.
Hear from two cooperatives who joined together for CRISP and learn about their experiences in this unique program.
- Marc Child – Information Security Program Manager – Great River Energy
- Jeff Hanson – Information Technology Supervisor – Minnesota Valley Electric Cooperative
- Blockchain: What Utilities Need to KnowD, 8:00 AM - 8:50 AM
- Energy Storage Uses Cases and ProcurementD, 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Wood Pole Inspection and Inventory MaintenanceD, 9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
- How to Modernize and Improve Safety Practices with TechnologyD, 9:15 AM - 10:15 AM
- Practical Integration of Dispatchable Solar + Energy StorageD, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM